Friday, June 15, 2012

RTC North America 2012

imageSo with less than 2 weeks to go & with me me dragging my feet due to my laid backed approach from my 2 week vacation in Jamaica ;) Robert Manna has finally submitted our class documents for RTC 2012. Robert Manna, his wife Krista Manna & myself will be presenting a labs class at RTC 2012. I have to say I thought this session may be too basic for some but the class is entitled “Implementing & Teaching the Revit Stair & Railing tools in your Organization.” Trust me, on the face of it the new stairs & railings may seem straight forward, but there are loads of gotchas & we hope our class will prepare you what you need to know from a “train the trainers” perspective. Certainly we have dug up a lot of dirt on these new tools so I am confident its going to interesting & fun at the same time!

If you haven’t booked for RTC 2012, there is still time! There is a stunning line up or presenters & speakers from all around the world. Be sure to check detail here if you are contemplating attending….

http://www.revitconference.com.au/rtc2012us/index.htm

Our yeah & did I say that RTC is coming to Europe in 2013? Watch this space for more details. ;-)

No comments :