Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy holidays and see you at AU2009

Just want to wish my North American readers a happy holidays!

I’m heading out to AU2009 on Saturday from a damp/wet UK. I am assisting in two classes this year, this is a first for me and although I have done many presentations over the last 5 years, I must admit I’m a little nervous!

I will be assisting Paul Woddy of Revit Guru in his Autodesk Revit: Setting Standards class (CM114-1) on Tuesday. On Wednesday I join Lee Miller, HOK Firm Wide BIM Manager and Han Hsi Ho in a class  on using Autodesk Revit for Urban Design (AB208-3). We will show case how we are using Revit for large scale master planning as well as tricks and tip on how to deal with large sites for this type of work.

image

I will be attending the Design Symposium on Monday and the AEC Mixer in the evening. Be sure to say “hi”, if you see me; in the words of Steve Stafford, I’m the short guy how looks like Nick Kershaw! :-)  See ya……

1 comment :

cadalot said...

Have you seen Nick Kershaw recently?

You remind me more of Rick Moranis from Ghostbustters and Honey I shrank the Kids!